Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009!

hai..

today is NEW YEAR.
i wish all of u a very wonderful n prosperous year 2009..! =)

i just arrived home from uia.
its been a while since i last updated my blog.
so i guess i better do some updates while im still able to connect the internet. (bilik kt uia still xle connect internet)

its already been 2 weeks since the new semester started.
n im still tied with my busy schedule everyday n everynite.
i just pray to the Almighty that He will gives me the strength to carry on with my duties.

all my classes this semester r fine.
the lecturers r cool.
Prof. Yusoff's macroeconomics class is the most exciting class. so far.
it is the only class that i never get sleepy.
he just talk n talk n talk without bothering what the students are doing. ahaha.
i like his lecture though. so much!
(my friends might not agree with me on this..naah!u guys x enjoy study economics la.. =P)

before i end my writing.
i would like to share a quote with all readers n friends.
it is an economic quote quoted by my FIE lecturer.
(im not sure whether someone has quoted it first before he did)
i find it interesting cuz it gives a significant meaning to the economic world.

The quote, " Money to Economy Is Like Oil to Engine."

Read economy n you'll know the true meaning of it.. ;)
Nite!

No comments: