Monday, December 1, 2008

A new beginning...

Finally!!
I hv created my own blog! A big WOW! Yeehaa to myself. hehehe.

DATE- 1/12/2008 TIME- 6.00am VENUE- mama's room

I'll mark this day as a new beginning in my cyber life as I will start to post my story, view, opinion,feeling, idea, etc, on any topics or issues to the web to be shared with others. To be frank, im not so good in this IT thing compared to my friends. (most of them r very3 advanced already. im d only 1 yg agak ketinggalan) So far, i only hv friendster n facebook account je (myspace..coming soon). And now only im starting to create my own blog. Em.Quite late i guess.But its never too late right? Its a huge n meaningful success to me. huahaha. Dats y i regard this as a new beginning in my cyber life! =))

Here is da story behind my sudden decision to create a blog..
It was 4.30am. I shut down my pc, turned da lights off, and tried to get a sleep.
But unfortunately, i was unable to sleep las nite. I just cannot sleep. And i hate it when i cannot sleep. I hv tried many ways to go to sleep, but none was effective. Reason? Cuz my mind keep thinking of a lot of things dat caused me get stressful n miserable. And blame the sleeping hormones also (or wutever u call it in scientific term) for not doing their job. huuhhh!! i get irritated wif myself ble rse nk tdo,tp xdpt nk tdo.tension sgt.

So.While i was forcing myself to sleep, the inspiration to create a blog came into my mind! All bcuz of dat stressful thinking dat was bothering me las nite. I juz want to speak out everythng that could hassle my life. That is basically da reason y i decided to start blogging.So..Here it is.I introduce u, my very own blog...! yayyyy! ;)

-End of story-

People..Im still new in blogging.Plz feel free to gv comment n feedback to me. I hope u njoy viewing my blog. Avoid stress.Speak out loud.All through a blog. hahah. Thank u!

No comments: