Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Elow there..!

In diz post, i will tell u how sux my day was..Yes. I went through a realy f**king boring day today!

I woke up at 3 pm since I stayed up las nite to watch liv's game...I regretted it actualy cuz liv didn't win!! The game had a goalless draw..wtf! They had lost da opportunity to widen the point gap with che..That's why im so frustrated now wif liv.

I had my lunch at 5pm..I only ate kentang goreng with telur mata.. I didnt eat outside cuz im lazy to drive. So i juz asked my maid to cooked them for me.

After maghrib, i waited for chimi to call me to go out for dinner. Tgu pnye tgu. Chimi x call2 gak. Smpai kul 8. So i contacted him. It came to my frustration when he said dat he was at danau kota. Maen snuker!? Huh! Fine..Then i started to find my friends yg laen to accompany me. There were several names dat i contacted. Hana, Seth(my cuzin), sheera(my gombak fren), kid, pamek, n ali.. N bliv it or not. Sume gagal menemani me.

Hana keje.Seth is at is home in rawang. Sheera x reply my msg lgsg. Pamek mule2 kate ok. Bt then die ade prob at home yg halang die tuk kua..Ali plak xleh lepak smpai lewat malam. Kid malas nk lepak jaoh2. (I wished somebody dpt jd penyelamat i..n i akn blnje die cuz die dh slamat kn hari i)

Aduihhh...All of my friends were not available for me.. I jd buntu gle. Tensi muncul kembali. So i decided to call mcd..Rase mls nk kua since xde org nk teman mkn. "helo mcd..sy nk wat pesanan.." n gez what da mcd guy answered..? "maaf ye cik..buat mase ini kami xdpt nk wat pghntaran di kawasan gombak.." wut da heck??!!! I btmbh tensi..prot dh lapar. Jam dh pkul 10.30pm...

In the end, i decided to go out to find food for dinner...I went to KFC..Cuz ive been longing for KFC!! ahah. I prayed dat KFC still bukak...So i drove my car to KFC....

I was quite relieved to c KFC is still open...yeahh! To c KFC is still open is d only thng dat makes my day! I smiled.. Sukenye ati mase tu..hahah. So i bought KFC...1 dinner plate n cheezy wedges...Take away.. Now they r served n r still yet to be eaten...

So i gez...i'l stop ere cuz dh lapar sgt prot ni..nk mkn my ayams...weee~
Now im happy but not quite happy...C u!

-End of Story-

2 comments:

Mrs. Daniel Johns said...

wen,mane tagboard? huhueahuehau hai wennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn welcme to blogworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WeN said...

tagboard??wuts dat..??hahah