Saturday, April 25, 2009

1st Intensive Rugby Training... the aftermath.

it was hard
it was tough
it was exhausting
it was sooo killing me
and it clearly defined the meaning of "intensive"...

today's training was the 1st session
there will be more 'test n trial' after this
it lasts for 1 month
only 25 will be selected out of a pool of around 40 players
the competition is tight
only persistent players who are strong,physically and mentally,will survive.

i admit my endurance level is at zero!!
need to give extra effort and determination to improve my stamina
and skill as well
insyaAllah...will try to go all-out on every training session.

that's all
thank you.




4 comments:

Ad Lee said...

keep ur head up high, be strong n go all out (and jaga diri pls!)

Im praying hard ull be among the 25 stars selected. Huhuh. Amin! Go WeN go! :)

RyZ4L said...

Yes! Yes!
Agree Sama Orang Atas Ni!
u Can DO it!
my case is different.
i xde kat M'sia.
U ada. and ALL u need is...
hmm..nothing i guess. u have it all as a rugby player. trust me. ur pictures shows!! :))
u jus need to GIVE UR BEST!
GOOD LUCK RUGBY!
GUD LUCK RESULT NANTI :)

WeN said...

TERIMA KASIH ATAS ADVICE N SUPPORT KORANG!!
SERIUSLY..KORG DA BEST R!
I'LL DO MY BEST.
I.ALLAH..
;)

Ili Safia MuhammadAzmi said...

good luck. nice blog.