Friday, April 17, 2009

Out- Final, In- Holiday.


'hey hey final exam. u're out man!! c u again next time..'

let me tell u sumthing mr Final.
the 3 weeks of excessive struggle has caused me great stress. you took advantage of my last-minute-study habit n sentenced me to a period of wakeful nights. even your associates, mostly, have put me into tough times; the foundation of islamic economics was the toughest of all to beat, statistics gave me trauma for a week, and the 'killer-subject' accounting was so killing me. while the rests; ungs, macroeconomics, and ict had showed some mercy n were somewhat good. on the whole, im glad the battle has ended. the result which will be issued on the 28th april will decides who'll win. hopefully the result will,at least, be worth my struggle. insyaAllah..

'and now. say halooo to holidays..! Please welcome..'

for this short break, i'll make sure that the below stuffs be accomplished :
1. hang out with my best buddies. (peja,hana,dane..sile aturkn jadual anda bersama saye plz)
2. play futsal.
3. finish up menonton my hard disk's movies.
4. facebook-ing till late nite.
5. make some 'groundwork' for the upcoming masum games.
6. most importantly, SLEEP SLEEP N SLEEP for as long as mama doesn't bising2 at me.

Peace! =)

2 comments:

RyZ4L said...

bangun! bangun!
jangan tido tido!
huhu..
i amik half day today keje..
on my 2nd day!
hahahah..x larat. pening~
hahaha..malas~
ahh..x de masa untuk SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP AND SLEEP...jeles!! :p

WeN said...

on ur 2nd day dh ckp x larat??
adoyaiii...huhuhu
eh borin gak cuti ni...
asyik tido pn bleh wat borin u tau..
hahahhaa.