Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.............

Once upon a time, there was once a 100m sprinter who was very much in depression and despair with his failure in Beijing Olympics game. This athletics guy always win gold medal in every competition. The failure to win a medal in Beijing was regarded as a big flop in his career as a professional athlete. He had almost lost his self-confidence and his future doesn't seemed too bright at that moment of time. People started to doubt and critic his performance. Until one day, his coach told him to 'head-up' and strive harder for the coming olympics game.

When he regained his confidence, he worked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to make something out of himself. He gave his full commitment and willpower towards improving his performance. Finally, with all these hard work and with the help and support from his family and friends, this guy achieved his goal. He showed a better performance in the London Olympics game and successfully retained his gold medal. Plus, it was considered as his best performance ever as he broke the 20-year-long world record. He proved his critics wrong.

The end.

::: Kesimpulan cerita :::
Final result has been released at 6pm today.
I was not at home as I was training at rugby field. (training dlm keadaan penuh gelisah!!seriusly!! tnye my fren kudo klu x caye. haha)
As I arrived home, I immediately turned on my laptop and checked my result.
There was a sigh of relieve when I saw my CGPA improved!
So far.. This is the highest GPA and CGPA I have ever achieved.
Alhamdulillah..Syukur ke hadrat Ilahi!


Result details :
Accounting-above target. Statistics-as expected,below target. The rest-on par.
Feel so so sooooooooo grateful!!
Even so, the struggle doesn't stop here.
I will make every effort to achieve a much2 better result for the coming semester. InsyaAllah.
Smile all night long... :)
Peace!

1 comment:

RyZ4L said...

Tahniah! dan saya jeles!
haha.
mine sux!
sedey!
wuuuuuu....anyhow~
tahniah uuuuuuuu!:D